Share Tutorial Electronics Circuits Diagram

  • John Brito
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2007
      Hallo All :
      I want to share tutorial electronics circuit diagram about alarms, audio, car, computers, design idea, fun circuits, generator, light, led, microcontrollers, motor, pc hardware, power supplies, radio, remote controls, robotics, sensors, telephones, video.
      You can get in website :
      http://circuit-electronics.awardspace.com

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • De Brito John
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2007
        Hello All :
        I want to share tutorial electronics circuits diagram about alarms, audio, car, computers, design idea, fun circuits, generator, light, led, microcontrollers, motor, pc hardware, power supplies, radio, remote controls, robotics, sensors, telephones, video.
        You can get in website :

      • priyankecer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
          --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, De Brito John

          _______________
          > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

        • jitu53shah
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
            Dear John Britto,
            With ref. to your CD-ROM drive use as stand alone for audio CD
            playing,I wish to know whether there is any way to use it for MP3
            audio CDs also i.e. by adding some card with electronics to
            decompress MP3 signals.
            Thanks.
            Jitu

            --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, John Brito <anggoroku@...>