Yahoo! Answers: max1y sent you a question

  • max1y
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 8:53 AM

      Hi,

      I think you'll really find this question on Yahoo! Answers interesting.

      how to generate IR signal equal to one that remote controls has?

      max1y

      About Yahoo! Answers
      Yahoo! Answers is a place where people ask and answer questions on any topic. Why not share your facts, opinions and personal experiences with the Yahoo! Answers community?

      Find out more at: http://answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome. You can also browse through our 40 million answers to questions and learn something new in the Engineering category.