More components for sale

  • Andy Schafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to let you all know that the response to my "resistors
      for sale" post awhile back was so good that I have decided to see if
      I can make a small business out of this. Sooooo..... I bought a
      couple batches of parts (not anywhere near the 1500 pounds that I
      have in resistors) and listed them. There is a small assortment of
      capacitors and some toggle switches. I also added some misc parts
      that I had and made a "Hodge Podge" page. I'm still on the free host
      so you will be annoyed by the ads, but as soon as I get enough
      orders to cover the cost, I am going to register a domain name and
      move to a paid host. I trust that it will be very soon.

      Check it out and see if there is anything you can use:

      http://www.angelfire.com/planet/andysresistors/index.html

      Also I have started a mailing list of people to keep posted about
      new inventory and other changes. If you are interested in being
      added just drop me a note at lostgameparts@.... I PROMISE not
      to use your addresses for any other purpose, and I will NEVER give
      them to anyone else for any reason whatsoever.

      I am going to do my best to keep my prices well below the
      competition. I will be reinvesting everything I bring in back into
      more inventory and site upgrades for the next few years. Who knows,
      maybe someday I can retire from my full time job and just sell parts
      to you guys!!

      Anyways, thanks for checking me out and all the support you have
      already given me so far. I would love to hear any comments or
      suggestions you might have.

      Andy Schafer