Re: [Electronica] Electronics books pdf

  • Gaurav Verma
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hi
      Are your books in ebook format ?? If so how can one access them.
      Gaurav

      On 10/12/06, Darrell Wyatt <n2gpin@...> wrote:
      How can a person access this information?
      Thanks,
      D.

      >From: "knowdlegeforfree" < knowdlegeforfree@...>
      >To: home_electronics@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Electronica] Electronics books pdf
      >Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:25:01 -0000
      >
      >Hello
      >My name is Luis Medina . I am electronic Engineer.
      >Please, if you want more information mail to luismedinaelectronics
      >yahoo.com
      >

      >I have already all these books
      >
      >A begginer guide to the Microchip PIC Nigel Gardner Farnell
      >Abosolute Beginners Guide to Building Robots Gareth Branwyn Que 2003
      >AC Power Systems Handbook Jerry C. Whitaker CRC Press 1999
      >Adaptative Wireless Transceivers L. Hanzo John Wiley & Sons 2002
      >Advanced Control Engineering Roland S. Burns Butterworth Heinemann
      >2001
      >Advanced Signal Processing and Noise Reduction Saeed V. Vaseghi John
      >Wiley & Sons 2000
      >Advanced Signal Processing Handbook Stergiopoulos CRC Press 2001
      >Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design Steve C. Cripps
      >Artech House 2002
      >Algorithms and Data Structures in VLSI Design Christoph Meinel ;
      >Thorsten Theobald Springer 1998
      >Analog and Digital Control system design Chen Oxford University
      >Press
      >Analog Circuit Cookbook Ian Hickman Newnes 1999
      >Analog Integrated Circuit Design David Johns Kenneth W. Martin John
      >Wiley & Sons 1996
      >Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits Gray Hurst John
      >Wiley & Sons 2001
      >Analysis and Design of Integrated Circuit-Antenna Modules K.C. Gupta
      >John Wiley & Sons 2000
      >Application Specific Integrated Circuits Michael John Sebastian Smith
      >Addison Wesley 2004
      >Asic and FPGA Verification Munden Elsevier Science & Technology Books
      >2005
      >ATM Signalling: Protocols and Practice Harmut Brandt ; Christian
      >Hapke John Wiley & Sons 2001
      >Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs Hugh Jack  2003
      >Basics of PLCs Step 2000 Siemens
      >Building Embedded Linux Systems Karim Yaghmour O¨reilly 2003
      >Building Wireless Community Networks Rob Flickenger O´reilly
      >Carbon Nanotubes Richard E. Smalley
      >Characterization of Nanophase Material Zhong Lin Wang John Wiley &
      >Sons 2000
      >Circuit Design for RF Transceivers Domine Leenaerts Kluwer Academic
      >Publishers 2001
      >Complete Digital Design  Mark Balch Mc Graw Hill 2003
      >Computational Intelligence in Manufacturing Handbook Wang CRC Press
      >2001
      >Computer-Aided Design Engineering and Manufacturing and Applications
      >Cornelius Leondes CRC Press 2002
      >Contemporary Logic Design Randy H. Katz Addison Wesley 1993
      >Continuous-Time Active Filter Design Deliyannis CRC Press 1999
      >Design and Development of Medical Electronic Instrumentation David
      >Prutchi John Wiley & Sons 2005
      >Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits Behazad Razavi Mc Graw Hill
> [...]

      Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
      Spaces
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features

      Electronics Ads: http://www.electronics.adreviews.net
      Web Forums: http://www.multimedia.com.ro/webforum