Tips and Tricks for Eavesdropping Detection

  • Pinpoint Productions
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      First of all, let me thank the many of you who have requested that we
      produce a "Tips and Tricks for Eavesdropping Detection" video similar
      to award winning issue awareness video, The Red Balloon about
      industrial espionage and eavesdropping (http://www.tscmvideo.com).

      Then answer is yes and we are in the script development stage of what
      will probably be a two to four hour video. While I am relatively
      sure that we have covered most areas, I also accept that sometimes
      you can be too close to the tress to see the forest. What I need
      from the groups are ideas about what specifics you would like to see
      covered.

      Also, we are going to press next week for the Spanish version of
      Telephone Eavesdropping and Detection, which is the textbook I used
      at the Texas A&M's Advanced Telephone Eavesdropping Detection 40 hour
      seminars. The book will cost the same prices as the English version,
      but will have a red cover. All 300 original technical illustrations
      have been converted to Spanish also. (http://www.tscmvideo.com/book-
      telephone-eavesdropping.html).

      Since we do not have a Spanish website, we are currently looking for
      distributors/dealers in Latin America.

      Thank you,

      Charlie Taylor