Re: [Electronica] Radiation Dosage Rate Detector -need to find 2 parts

  • Chris AKA Junkman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2006
      Dear Paul:
      Not quite as dead as you might assume judging from postings... I'll
      wager many, like myself, 'sit in the background', just watching,
      feeling they have nothing to add to the (then) current thread. I know
      that when it's something over my head, I don't have anything to
      contribute, so I stay out of it. But I'm still checking in from time
      to time, just to see who's talking about what. Also, up here in the
      North American part of the world, it's summertime. Many folks off
      doing outside stuff rather than indoor hobbies. (More a winter thing)
      But, yea, it HAS been a bit slow lately. Pitty, too. Being disabled, I
      don't DO a lot of outdoor stuff, anytime of year.
      Best of all to you, and Happy Father's day. (At least, here it is)
      Junkman

      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Perry" <pfperry@...> wrote:

      > www.sphere.bc.ca/test/power-parts.html
      >
      > Get them there for a buck each, it seems.
      > The op amp isn't critical, you will be able to get a
      > (better) substitute.
      >
      > BTW this seems a very dead group.
      >
      > best, paul perry, melbourne australia.

    • Bob Hyland-PMP
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2006
        --- "Paul Perry" <pfperry@...> wrote:

        *snip*

        > BTW this seems a very dead group.
        >
        > best, paul perry, melbourne australia.

        I agree. I find better information and more active involvement with
        the Electronics_101 group:

        That is a fairly active group, with some very knowledgable people
        (plus, some others like me that are not quite as knowledgable).
        Several members are retired engineers that spent years getting paid to
        do the stuff.

        Bob H.