Radiation Dosage Rate Detector -need to find 2 parts

  • John Martello
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      I found a nice little solid state geiger counter and I had a hard time
      finding substitute parts for the ICs they listed. No one would identify
      the ICs except as Op-Amps. So, deducing that the diode sensor was for
      small signals, I found an op-amp that fit the bill. Unfortunately now I
      can't find an electronics supplier that carries the 1N3666 small signal
      detector germanium diode or the OP05 Instrumentation op-amp. Does any
      one know where I can get these or what parts can be used in their place?
      My supplier, Tech America appears to be out of business now.