Re: [Electronica] Re: Need some help with a project

  • John Clancy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6 11:03 AM
      Would I be able to connect then right to the battery inside the ice chest to run the radio? I ask because no vehicles are allowed on the parade routes.

      kc5hqh <kc5hqh@...> wrote:
      you can buy 12 volt 1 or 2 amp solar panels in many places now adays

      set two on top of truck and connect to cooler radio with cigg adapter
      plug

      works like power source just plug in

      Yahoo! Photos