Electronics books pdf

  • knowdlegeforfree
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hello
      My name is Luis Medina . I am electronic Engineer.
      Please, if you want more information mail to luismedinaelectronics
      yahoo.com

      I have already all these books

      A begginer guide to the Microchip PIC Nigel Gardner Farnell
      Abosolute Beginners Guide to Building Robots Gareth Branwyn Que 2003
      AC Power Systems Handbook Jerry C. Whitaker CRC Press 1999
      Adaptative Wireless Transceivers L. Hanzo John Wiley & Sons 2002
      Advanced Control Engineering Roland S. Burns Butterworth Heinemann
      2001
      Advanced Signal Processing and Noise Reduction Saeed V. Vaseghi John
      Wiley & Sons 2000
      Advanced Signal Processing Handbook Stergiopoulos CRC Press 2001
      Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design Steve C. Cripps
      Artech House 2002
      Algorithms and Data Structures in VLSI Design Christoph Meinel ;
      Thorsten Theobald Springer 1998
      Analog and Digital Control system design Chen Oxford University
      Press
      Analog Circuit Cookbook Ian Hickman Newnes 1999
      Analog Integrated Circuit Design David Johns Kenneth W. Martin John
      Wiley & Sons 1996
      Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits Gray Hurst John
      Wiley & Sons 2001
      Analysis and Design of Integrated Circuit-Antenna Modules K.C. Gupta
      John Wiley & Sons 2000
      Application Specific Integrated Circuits Michael John Sebastian Smith
      Addison Wesley 2004
      Asic and FPGA Verification Munden Elsevier Science & Technology Books
      2005
      ATM Signalling: Protocols and Practice Harmut Brandt ; Christian
      Hapke John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs Hugh Jack 2003
      Basics of PLCs Step 2000 Siemens
      Building Embedded Linux Systems Karim Yaghmour O¨reilly 2003
      Building Wireless Community Networks Rob Flickenger O´reilly
      Carbon Nanotubes Richard E. Smalley
      Characterization of Nanophase Material Zhong Lin Wang John Wiley &
      Sons 2000
      Circuit Design for RF Transceivers Domine Leenaerts Kluwer Academic
      Publishers 2001
      Complete Digital Design Mark Balch Mc Graw Hill 2003
      Computational Intelligence in Manufacturing Handbook Wang CRC Press
      2001
      Computer-Aided Design Engineering and Manufacturing and Applications
      Cornelius Leondes CRC Press 2002
      Contemporary Logic Design Randy H. Katz Addison Wesley 1993
      Continuous-Time Active Filter Design Deliyannis CRC Press 1999
      Design and Development of Medical Electronic Instrumentation David
      Prutchi John Wiley & Sons 2005
      Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits Behazad Razavi Mc Graw Hill
      2001
      Design of Analog Fuzzy Logic Controllers in CMOS Technologies Carlos
      Dualibe ; Michel Verleysen Kluwer Academic Publishers
      Device Modelling for analog and RF cmos circuit design Trond Ytterdal
      John Wiley & Sons 2003
      Digital Color Imaging Handbook Gaurav Sharma CRC Press 2003
      Digital Communications Ian Glover Prentice Hall 2000
      Digital Communications John Proakis
      Digital Communications, Fundamentals and Applications Sklar Prentice
      Hall 2001
      Digital Communicatons Systems Peyton Peebles Prentice Hall 1989
      Digital Design Fundamentals Kenneth J. Breeding Prentice Hall 1992
      Digital Design with CPLD Applications and VHDL Dueck Delmar
      Digital Filter Designers Handbook C. Britton Rrabaugh Mc Graw Hill
      Digital Integrated Circuit as Design Perpective Jan Rabaey
      Digital Signal Processing White Delmar
      Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Mark D. Birnbaum Prentice Hall
      2003
      Electro-optics Handbook Ronald W.Waynant Mc Graw Hill 2000
      Embedded Controller Hardware Design Ken Arnold LLH Technology
      Publishing 2000
      Engineers Mini-Notebook Forrest M Mims III Radio Shack
      Everything you ever wanted to know about DVD Jim Taylor Mc Graw Hill
      2004
      Fiber Optics Technician´s Manual Jim Hayes Delmar
      Fundamentals of Semiconductors Peter Y.Yu Manuel Cardona Springer
      1996
      Fundamentals of Telecommunications Roger L. Freeman John Wiley & Sons
      1999
      Fundammentals of Light Microscopy and Electronic Imaging Douglas B.
      Murphy John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Analisys Kazuo Tanaka and HUA O.
      WANG John Wiley & Sons 2001
      GPS- Inertial Navigation and Integration Mohinder S. Grewal John
      Wiley & Sons 2001
      GSM and Personal Communications Handbook Siegmund M. Redl Artech
      House 1998
      Guide to Semiconductors Jim Turley Prentice Hall 2002
      Handbook of Lasers Marvin J. Weber CRC Press 2001
      Handbook of Multisensor Data Fusion David L. Hall CRC Press 2001
      Handbook of Nanoscience Engineering and Technology William A. Goddard
      III CRC Press 2002
      Handbook of Sensor Networks: Compact Wireless and Wired Sensing
      Systems Mohammad Ilyas and Imad Magoub CRC Press 2005
      Integrated Electronics; Analog and Digital Circuits and Systems Jacob
      Millman Mc Graw Hill
      Integration and Automation of Manufacturing Systems Hugh Jack
      Introducction to RF Equipment and system design Pekka Eskelien Artech
      House 2004
      Introduction to 3G Mobile Communications Juha Korhonen Artech House
      2003
      Introduction to Boiinformatics Arhur M. Lesk Oxford University Press
      2002
      Introduction to GPS The Global Positioning System Ahmed El-Rabbany
      Artech House 2002
      Introduction to nMOS and CMOS VLSI System Design Amar Mukherjee
      Prentice Hall 1986
      Introduction to Robotics, Mechanics and control John J.Craig Pearson
      Education
      Introductory Robotics J.M. Selig Prentice Hall 1992
      ITV Handbook Edward M. Schawalb Prentice Hall 2003
      JPEG2000 Standard for Image Compression Concepts, Algorithms and VLSI
      Architectures Tinku Achara ; Ping-Sing Tsai John Wiley & Sons 2005
      Logic Design for Array-Based Circuits: A Structured Design
      Methodology white Elsevier Science & Technology Books 1999
      Low -Voltage CMOS VLSI Devices and Circuits James B. Kuo, Shin- Chia
      Lin John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Low-Power VLSI Design: An Overview Dr. Mohammed Ismail The Ohio State
      University 1997
      Microelectronics Pcb Soldering
      Modern Communication Circuits Smith Mc Graw Hill 1997
      Modern Control Technology : Components and Systems Kilian Delmar 2nd
      Edition
      Modern Power Electronics and AC Drives Bimal K. Bose Prentice Hall
      2002
      Multicarrier Techniques for 4G Mobile Shinsuke Hara Artech House 2003
      Multiple Access Protocols for Mobile Communications GPRS ,UMTS and
      Beyond Alex Brand/ Hamid Aghvami John Wiley & Sons 2002
      Nanostructured Materials Processing, Properties and Potencial
      Applications Carl C. Koch Willian Andrew 2002
      Nanotechnology Applications Guide Accelrys
      Neural and Fuzzy Logic Control of Drives and Power Systems M.N
      Cirstea, A.Dinu, J.G. Khor Newnes 2002
      Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems Henry W Ott John
      Wiley & Sons 1998
      Open Source Robotics and Process Control Cookbook Lewin A.R.W Edwards
      Newnes 2005
      Optical Filter Design And Analysis Christi K. Madsen John Wiley &
      Sons 1999
      PCB Designer´s SI Guide V ramanan
      PDA Robotics using your personal digital assistant to control your
      Robot Doug Williams Mc Graw Hill 2003
      PIC Microcontroller Nebojsa Matic
      Pic Microcontroller Project Book Alexander D. Poularikas Mc Graw Hill
      2000
      PLL Performance Simulation and Design Dean Banerjee National
      Semiconductor 1998
      Power Supply Cookbook Marty Brown Newnes
      Practical RF Circuit Design for modern Wireless System Rowan Gilmore
      Artech House 2003
      Programmable Controllers: Theory and Implementation L.A. Bryan
      Industrial Text 1998
      Programmables Logic Controllers: Programming Methods and Applications
      John R. Hackworth Prentice Hall
      Programming and customazing PIC controller Myke Predko Mc Graw Hill
      2002
      Programming Embedded Systems Michael Barr O¨reilly 1999
      Programming PIC Microcontrollers with PICBASIC Chuck Hellebuyck
      Newnes 2003
      QoS in Integrated 3G Networks Robert Lloyd Evans Artech House 2002
      Radio Frecuency Circuit Design W. Allan Davis John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Rapid Learning in Robotics Jorg Walter 1997
      RF Microelectronics Behzad Razavi Prentice Hall 1998
      Schaums Outline of Electronics Devices and Circuits Jimmie J. Cathey
      Mc Graw Hill 2002
      Schaums Outlines Digital Signal Processing Monsons H. Hayes Mc Graw
      Hill 1999
      Secrets of RF Circuit Design Joseph J. Carr Mc Graw Hill
      Sensor Technology Handbook John Wilson Newnes 2005
      Sensors in Intelligent Buildings O. Gassmann John Wiley & Sons
      Sensors in Manufacturing H.K Tonshoff John Wiley & Sons 2000
      Signals and Systems Bernd Girod John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Six Sigma for Electronic Design and Manufacturing Sammy G. Shina Mc
      Graw Hill 2002
      Smart Cards Manufacturing Yahya Haghiri John Wiley & Sons
      Smart Cards The Developer´s Toolkit Sharlow Prentice Hall
      Software Defined Radio For 3G Paul Burns Artech House 2002
      Spice Aguide to Circuit Simulation and Analysis Using Pspice Paul W.
      Tuinenga Prentice Hall 1993
      Structure and Interpretation of Signals and Systems Edward A. Lee/
      Pravin Varaiya Addison Wesley 2004
      Switchmode Power Supply Handbook Keith Billings Mc Graw Hill 1989
      Technology Trends in Wireless Comunications Ramjee Prasad Artech
      House 2003
      Telecommunication Circuit Design Patrick D. van der Puije John Wiley
      & Sons 2001
      Telecommunications a Begginer Guide Mitchell Moore Mc Graw Hill
      Telecommunicatons Optimizations Heuristic & Adaptative Techiniques
      David W Corne John Wiley & Sons 2000
      The Applications of Programmable DSPs in Mobile Communicatons Alan
      Gatherer ;Edgar Auslander John Wiley & Sons 2002
      The art of Analog Layout Alan Hastings Prentice Hall 2001
      The arts of Electronics Paul Horowitz Cambridge Press 1994
      The Electrical Engineering Handbook Richard C. Dorf CRC Press 2000
      The Handbook of formulas and Tables for Signal Processing Alexander
      D. Poularikas CRC Press 1999
      The handbook of Nanotechnology John C. Miller John Wiley & Sons 2004
      The Illustrated Dictionary of Electronics Stan Gibilisco Mc Graw Hill
      2001
      The Power Electronics Handbook Timothy L. Skvarenina CRC Press 2002
      The Q intessential pic Sid Katzen Springer 2000
      The RF and Microwave Circuit Design Cookbook Maas Artech House 1998
      The RF and Microwave Handbook Golio, Mike CRC Press 2001
      The science and technology of carbon nanotubes Tanaka Elsevier
      Science & Technology Books
      The telecommunications Handbook Ed. Kornel Terplan ; Patricia
      Morreale CRC Press 2000
      The VHDL Cookbook Peter J Ashenden
      Theory and Design of Electrical and Electronic Circuits Tait
      Theory of Modern Electronic Semiconductor Kevin F Brennan John Wiley
      & Sons 2002
      Three-Dimensional Holographic Imaging Chung J. Kuo /Meng Hua Tsai
      John Wiley & Sons 2002
      Total Area Networking ATM,IP,Relay and SMDS Explained John Atkins/
      Mark Norris John Wiley & Sons 1999
      Traceable Temperature J. V. Nicholas D.R White John Wiley & Sons 2001
      Ultra wideband Signals and systems in communications engineering M.
      Ghavami John Wiley & Sons 2004
      Understanding Digital Signal Processing Ricarhd G. Lyons Prentice
      Hall 2001
      USB System Architecture Don Anderson Addison Wesley 2001
      Verilog HDL : A Guide to Digital Design and Synthesis Samir Palnitkar
      Prentice Hall
      Verilog HDL Synthesis a Practical Primer J. Bhasker Star Galaxy
      Publishing 1998
      VHDL Programming by Example Douglas L. Perry Mc Graw Hill 2002
      VLSI Design Techniques for Analog and Digital Circuits Randall l.
      Geiger Mc Graw Hill 1990
      Voice User Interface Design Micheal H. Cohen Addison Wesley 2004
      What is Lean Six Sigma Mike George Mc Graw Hill
      What is six sigma Daniel L Quinn
      Wireless Communication Systems: Advanced Techniques for Signal
      Reception Xiaodong Wang; H. Vincent Poor John Wiley & Sons 2003

      Thank you
    • Darrell Wyatt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
        How can a person access this information?
        Thanks,
        D.

> [...]
        >Ghavami John Wiley & Sons 2004
        >Understanding Digital Signal Processing Ricarhd G. Lyons Prentice
        >Hall 2001
        >USB System Architecture Don Anderson Addison Wesley 2001
        >Verilog HDL : A Guide to Digital Design and Synthesis Samir Palnitkar
        >Prentice Hall
        >Verilog HDL Synthesis a Practical Primer J. Bhasker Star Galaxy
        >Publishing 1998
        >VHDL Programming by Example Douglas L. Perry Mc Graw Hill 2002
        >VLSI Design Techniques for Analog and Digital Circuits Randall l.
        >Geiger Mc Graw Hill 1990
        >Voice User Interface Design Micheal H. Cohen Addison Wesley 2004
        >What is Lean Six Sigma Mike George Mc Graw Hill
        >What is six sigma Daniel L Quinn
        >Wireless Communication Systems: Advanced Techniques for Signal
        >Reception Xiaodong Wang; H. Vincent Poor John Wiley & Sons 2003

        Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
        Spaces
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features
      • Gaurav Verma
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2006
          Hi
          Are your books in ebook format ?? If so how can one access them.
          Gaurav

          Electronics Ads: http://www.electronics.adreviews.net
          Web Forums: http://www.multimedia.com.ro/webforum
          Webring: http://www.multimedia.com.ro/webrings