Useful Magazines(free)

  • John David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, telecom, electronics, laser, photonics, chip, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle , SD Times, Open Source, EETimes, VON .... This may help you tooo

      For IT magazines go here : ( this includes ORACLE magazine )
      IT MAGAZINES (includes ORACLE magazine)

      For all magazines go here:

      ALL MAGAZINES

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.

      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada.