Re: Help for 12 year old tinkerer

  • Dave Last
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2005
      Dear All,

      Re Help for 12 year old tinkerer...

      It was at about that age I started to 'tinker' with electronics, it
      was a long time ago, in the early 60s. Now I'm nearing retirement and
      would love to pass on what I know to someone the same as I was when I
      was 12, someone who has a passion for electronics beyond the PC and
      computer games...i.e. real hardware...

      Sadly I'm not in the US, but in S.E.Asia (Thailand), I'm from the UK
      but have been living here a long time. The love of electronics is
      exciting and infectious, and those with a real interest can do
      reasonably well in life, but they are most unlikely to be the next
      Bill Gates.

      If there is anyone out there who has a youngster interested in
      hardware electronics I would like to hear from them, if even only by
      e-mail. Sadly there are too many 'electronics engineers' out there
      who don't know the difference between the hot and cold end of a
      soldering iron...

      Dave.

      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "palmerjoss001"