Re: looking for an at home job

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005
      Jack,

      I know a few years ago, I was working as an enginner at Northwest
      Airlines and our tooling dept had a real problem finding someone to
      hand build 10 electro-mechanical testers for DC-9 stall warning
      systems.

      We had drawings that defined the design, but there wasn't anyone
      around that could build them. The same thing went for small lots
      aircraft wiring harnesses for mod kits. If you started making any
      parts that went on an airplane, you would have to go through some sort
      of painful certification drill.

      Test equipment is another matter.

      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "gma_debkay" <gma_debkay@y...