PC/104 components for sale cheap!!!!

  • Pipe Dreams Technology
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hello everyone, I just want to let everyone know that I am selling PC/
      104 components on ebay. This is not an auction...everything is
      available for sale right now....so hurry before its all gone. I am
      selling a PC104 power supply, counter/Digital I/O module, serial
      communication modules, and accessories to make interfacing to these
      modules easy. All these are essential for developing robots based on
      PC/104 computers. Everything for sale is practically new, never used
      in the field, but tested in my workshop.

      To go to my ebay sales just go to this link >>>

      http://search.ebay.com/
      _W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZpipedreamstechQQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosortprope
      rtyZ1

      or go to my yahoo profile and click on Cool Link #1.