. WAY . TOO . FUNNY !!!

  • Kirk White
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      This actually happened in a small village in Old
      Mexico, and even though it sounds like an Alfred
      Hitchcock tale, it's absolutely true!

      This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a
      very dark night in the middle of a storm. The hour was
      late and no cars went by. The storm was so strong he
      could hardly see his hand in front of his face just a
      few feet in front of him.

      Suddenly, he saw a car coming towards him and it
      stopped. The guy, without thinking about it, got in
      the
      car and closed the door - and only then realized that
      there's nobody behind the wheel, no one else in the
      car!

      The car started very slowly. The guy looked at the
      road and saw a curve coming his way. Scared, he starts
      to pray, begging for his life. He had not come out of
      shock, when just before the car hits the curve, a hand
      appears thru the window and moves the wheel.

      The guy, paralyzed in terror, watched how the hand
      appears every time they are approaching a curve. The
      guy, gathering strength, jumped out of the moving car
      and ran all the way to the nearest town.

      Soaken wet, and in shock, he ran into a cantina, asked
      for two shots of tequila, and started telling
      everybody about the horrible experience he just went
      through. A silence enveloped everybody when they
      realized the guy was crying, and that he wasn't
      drunk.

      About half an hour later two guys walked in the same
      cantina and one said to the other, "Look, Pepe, that's
      the idiot that got in the car while we were pushing
      it!"

      We'd like to have you visit our site at:

      http://www.TheAmericanNightmare.org/1_INTRO-1

      Thanks,

      Kirk

      http://my.yahoo.com