Re: Buffering for the HC11

  • -------------------
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Inverters are more useful than non-inverting buffers for several
      reasons. Aside from buffering you can use these gates as
      multivibrators, integrators, differentiators as well as inverting a
      logic signal. In some cases, you can use 2 inverting gates to create
      a non-inverting buffer and use the other gates for something else
      reducing total chip count (assuming you only need one or two
      buffers). All you can do with a regular buffer is to buffer.

      --- In home_electronics@yahoogroups.com, "jownzie" <smjones1969@s...>