Re: [Electronica] getting 24 VAC from a battery?

  • Jack Emery
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004

      Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 4:06 PM
      Subject: [Electronica] getting 24 VAC from a battery?

      Hi all, new to the list.  I've got this snazzy new security camera from bgmicro, and I want
      to make it portable.

         Modern & All Camera Electronics Runs on DC. Open up unit & Find AC to DC Diodes & Electrolytic Filter Capacitor. Measure with DC Meter. Probally 12-18VDC at about 250MA. Can Measure Current thru DC Power supply Resistor. Project Case can Hold Batt Holders & Camera can Mount on top. Use Safety. Unplug. Bleed Power Supply with a Bleeder res 500 Ohms/10W. LED Giant Jack Emery

      Electronics: http://inginerie.protectia-mediului.ro/engineering/electronics
      Translation, Web Design, Marketing & Advertising: MultiMedia Ltd, http://www.teleactivities.com