data acquisition

  • aluoch1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      I am working on a data acquisition system to acquire data from a
      gamma detector(NaI)using avr atmega128L microcontroller. it is to be
      used as an multichannel analyzer with 1024 channels. could somebody
      help with the microcontroller code, Assembler or Plain C, on how to
      acquire the data and then send the acquired data to a PC via RS232
      connector at 9600 baud rate for anaysis. voltage range of signals is
      0V-2.56V.