Re: [Electronica] remote water level detector

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      jalakang,

      Here is a simple water activated alarm that you can possibly build yourself.
      http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/Circuits/Alarm/walarm.htm

      I have read that there are "bath alarms" that are available to be purchased.
      They must tell you when the bath water is about to overflow. Good luck,

      > sorry my English is very bad.

      No problem my friend. :~)

      Tom Iowa USA
      + + +