help please

  • cool_j66
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004

                  Hi. I really need your help for my project regarding the inspection of warpage of metal plates (having a tolerance of 100 microns).

      The dimension is 10� x 3� x 3mm. I found out that the commonly used method to check for warpage is laser displacement sensor.

       or

      Do you think I can use any method using the vision system, imaging, shadow moir� method, etc.? What would be the best concept to consider? Please advise.

      Thanks and Best Regards,

      Jeff

      http://mail.yahoo.com