Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 148 , Feb 26, 2005
      +PAX

      Mea culpa! A few days ago, I forgot to add Rosemary, who has died, and Adrian her kind friend who asked. I replied to his message and then got distracted and didn't add the intention. God, mercifully, is outside of time, so it is never too late to pray!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome

      Message 148 of 148 , Jun 22, 2017

        Prayers for George, needs a heart valve replacement, but is too weak for the surgery. Prayers that he can have the surgery or, should God call him now, for his happy death.