Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 143 , Feb 26, 2005

      Mea culpa! A few days ago, I forgot to add Rosemary, who has died, and Adrian her kind friend who asked. I replied to his message and then got distracted and didn't add the intention. God, mercifully, is outside of time, so it is never too late to pray!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome

      Message 143 of 143 , May 21 7:10 PM
        Prayers, please, for a woman who is trying to get established with a doctor;each one she has called either is not taking new patients or does not accept her insurance. Several are retiring or leaving their practice.