Update on Diurnals from Farnborough Abbey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005

      Dom Cuthbert wrote me today to say that the Diurnals have finally arrived from the printers- there was some sort of glitch on the printing end that held them up. He says they are beautiful and, though he is having to box and address them himself (he urges patience,) he assures me they will be well worth the wait. Thanks to all who ordered them.

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome