Mea culpa! Missed prayer request

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      +PAX

      Truth to tell, I rarely check posts on Monastic Life or Oblateforum these days, so if prayer requests don't come to me directly, I miss them. I feel badly about this one, because Fr. Brendan specifically asked me to add this intention. I just happened to be scanning ML posts and only found it today. Prayers, please, for Fr. Hugo, terribly ill since Thanksgiving with pneumonia and some other undiagnosed problems, too. Also for his wife, Jolanta and their children and their parishioners, that all pull together and hasten his return to health.

      Love an prayers,
      Jerome