Prayers for Giorgio

  • russophile2002 <jeromeleo@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003

      This request is from Jody, one of our Oblates.Thanks so much! NRN
      JL

      May I request prayers for the child of a close friend? Giorgio is a 4
      month
      old boy who has an impaired immune system due to a genetic disorder.
      He
      contracted respiratory syncytial virus and has been on a ventilator
      in the
      ICU at Children's Hospital since Christmas day.

      Thank you so much. I'm sure that knowing that people are praying for
      his
      recovery will be such a comfort to Giorgio's parents, Matthew and
      Elda.