Extremely Urgent Prayer request

  • russophile2002 <jeromeleo@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002

      Please pray for our Brother Bernard. Brother is epileptic; he had a
      seizure while making tea in our kitchen. He was alone at the time and
      the back of his habit caught fire. He is in ER now and quite badly
      burned from waist to armpits. With hospital experience myself, I can
      tell you that he is being well beyond heroic right now: cheerful,
      brave and very helpful to all who are caring for him. There is a
      great holiness in this man and he badly needs our prayers. Thanks so
      much!

      Love and prayers for your intentions,
      Jerome, OSB St. Mary's Monastery Petersham, MA