Brother Patrick Creamer, OSB +RIP

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      I KNOW Yahoo is just hiccuping again, both my subsequent messages have come through, while this one waits in a lag somewhere. i know you will probably get the first one hours from now, but I thought it was important enough to send out now, even though it will likely come twice. JL

      +PAX

      A few days short of his 90th birthday, my beloved Brother Patrick went to God about an hour ago. Any of you who have been receiving the Holy Rule reflections for a while will know how frequently I have alluded to him and the lessons he taught me. So much of what I have been able to give to you I got from him, so please keep him in your ardent prayers. I would not be 1/10 of the man or the monk that I am without him. I shall miss him, but I am honestly deeply relieved that his sufferings have ended. And now I can talk to him anytime. And so can you. I highly recommend chats with him. Patrick was always noted for being such a good listener. God's will is best. All is mercy and grace. God is never absent. Thanks so very much!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome Leo, OSB, proud spiritual son of Patrick Creamer