Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 148 , Aug 30, 2004
      +PAX

      Mea culpa! In the rush this AM, I overlooked a note I had made on paper, since I usually gather requests from emails. Please pray for AJ, his worried parents, uncle and family. He is on cocaine and dealing and an intervention must be done. Thanks so much!!!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome

      Message 148 of 148 , Jun 22

        Prayers for George, needs a heart valve replacement, but is too weak for the surgery. Prayers that he can have the surgery or, should God call him now, for his happy death.