Forgotten prayer request

    Message 1 of 143 , Aug 30, 2004

      Mea culpa! In the rush this AM, I overlooked a note I had made on paper, since I usually gather requests from emails. Please pray for AJ, his worried parents, uncle and family. He is on cocaine and dealing and an intervention must be done. Thanks so much!!!

      Love and prayers,
      Jerome

      Message 143 of 143 , May 21, 2014
        Prayers, please, for a woman who is trying to get established with a doctor;each one she has called either is not taking new patients or does not accept her insurance. Several are retiring or leaving their practice.