Thanks to all who prayed!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      +PAX

      My deep thanks to all who prayed, those who sent emails of concern, and all who surrounded me with such loving care yesterday. Everyone says that yesterday and its prep are the worst parts, so I guess today should be easy. Please keep me in your prayers, I need them!

      I dislike sending a common note to all of you, but there are so many that I KNOW I would never get all the personal replies done today. Please forgive me, as I truly am very grateful, but still a tad overwhelmed, too. I find it very hard to keep up with my wide and growing email family these days, but I am deeply glad to have all of you in my life.

      Love and prayers for you!!
      Jerome