Apostleship of prayer web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004

      Having just run my Morning Offering post, I remembered something that
      I should add: the website for the Apostleship of Prayer.

      Many older Catholics may recall getting these monthly leaflets at
      Church, maybe some Churches still have them, but they are nowhere
      near as available as they once were. This website puts the leaflets
      on line, along with a simple morning oferring, lives of certain
      saints from the month and what the Pope's intentions for that month
      really are. (I have spent most of my life not knowing... Now I try to
      actually use them!)

      here's the URL. Enjoy!

      http://www.apostleship-prayer.org/

      Love and prayers,