Nov. 22

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003

      Please pray for vocational discernment for Alida, also for me as I go
      (Deo gratias!!) to visit my beloved St. Leo and Brother Patrick
      today. God's will is best. All is mercy and grace. Thanks so much!
      JL

      anyone who
      does not come on time
      If then he does not amend,
      and made to eat alone,
      at the verse said after the meal.

      everyone sitting helpless on that mode of transported would be
      nothing flat.

      annoyed!

      of Christ. However, chronic unnecessary lateness is often a sign of
      lack of consideration, lack of care for others, maybe even of lack of
      respect. Brother X is my brother. I am responsible for a large chunk