Holy Rule for June 2

    Message 1 of 143 , Jun 1, 2013
      Prayers, please, for the following, and for all their families and all who take care of them:

      Barbara, dementia worsening, major meltdown on Friday, and for her husband, Jim.

      a member of Jane's family newly diagnosed with cancer.

      Al. His vision is critical to his work. He had cataract surgery and now the lens that was implanted will have to be removed Monday and replaced with a new one. Doc says there is a high risk of a detached retina. Please pray that God will guide the surgeon's hands and for complete healing.

      Denise, that she get her marriage blessed and return to the Sacraments.

      The fourth degree of humility
      and contradictions
      and even any kind of injustice,
      For the Scripture says,