Holy Rule for Mar. 14

    Message 1 of 144 , Mar 13, 2013
      +PAX

      Prayer Request for Caroline as baby is due and concern about the baby's
      stomach.
      For the soul of Anthony and for the healing of the family at this time.
      Praise Reports;
      1. John's success in his employment .
      2. Successful & safe journey for family returning from seeing thier son
      completing Boot Camp for the Navy.
      3. Healing taking place in Bob's back.
      4. Increase attendance at daily Mass & at the Adoration Chapel.

      Prayers for Paul, struggling (and losing, it seems) with brain cancer; and for his wife and family.

      Prayers for a friend of Ballarion who was severely beaten in January of this year. Presently he is having serious medical problems due to a cracked skull, hearing loss and eye damage due to being repeatedly struck in the head. Healing prayers, please.

      Deo gratias, Craig and Elaine sold their house and will be moving to BC soon

      Prayers for Scott, numerous problems aftert colostomy surgery.

      let them wait until after Mass.

      to be.

      Message 144 of 144 , Jan 16

        But if anyone should presume to do so,