Holy Rule for Jan. 17

    Message 1 of 58 , Jan 16, 2013

      Prayers, please, for Kathleen, 92, having esophageal surgery, many problems, badly needs prayers.

      Prayers, please, for Adolfo and his wife, Mary Carmen.

      Prayers for Chris, on his 42nd birthday, graces galore and many more!

      But if anyone should presume to do so,
      At the same time,
      and in observance of the Rule,
      knowing that beyond a doubt
      to God, the most just Judge.

      be of lesser importance,
      It is written,
      "Do everything with counsel,

      we have a Father, not a Fuhrer.

      fancy."

      relationship ceases to become self. None of us are anywheres near the

      not revolve around us as an axis!

      frequently
      have to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into that compliance!

      Petersham