Holy Rule for Oct. 2

    Message 1 of 236 , Oct 1, 2012

      Thanks again and prayers for all who sent me feastday greeetings, I hope I didn't miss anyone in thanks replies.

      Prayers for Rose, who is having a leg amputated on Monday. She had some difficult years medically, so prayers for strength, comfort and a full recovery. Prayers also for her husband Bob, and all her family.

      Prayers for the second anniversary of Lis - prayers for continued strength for her whole family.

      Prayers also for TJ, going to Amsterdam next Saturday for work.

      The fourth degree of humility
      and contradictions
      and even any kind of injustice,
      For the Scripture says,
      "The one who perseveres to the end,
      and again

      And to show how those who are faithful
      8:36).
      they go on with joy to declare,
      "But in all these trials we conquer,
      "You have tested us, O God;
      You have brought us into a snare;
      it goes on to say,

      Moreover, by their patience
      in adversities and injuries:
      when forced to go a mile, they go two;

      me." Neither is true.

      can... the fridge broke today.

      the middle of things.

      when that sort of thing didn't often happen. +Marion was wise enough

      him.

      name!)

      Message 236 of 236 , Nov 21, 2012

        assassination.