Extra prayer requests

    Message 1 of 237 , Aug 6, 2012
      +PAX

      Extra prayer requests:

      For the happy death of Sheila, nearing her end, and for all her family and all who will mourn her.

      For James, ordained deacon and hopefully to be ordained priest next year.

      Message 237 of 237 , Jun 10 3:53 PM

        Matt and Bettie are celebrating 22 years of marriage, not 201 as they awful typo reads. I thought it was 21 years, but Matt kindly corrected my mistake.