Thanks to All and an Apology....

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      +PAX

      Thanks to all who sent me feastday greetings. I so appreciate them!
      However, my mailbox is (to use earthlink's word,) "corrupted" and
      when I switch to see sent messages, it eats ALL my inbox. Sigh...
      Suffice it to say that I have a mind like a sieve which cannot recall
      all of the 26 messages I just lost, so thanks to all and please
      forgive me!