Somehow I got two days ahead

    Message 1 of 143 , Sep 19, 2010

      Hence there will be no posting of tomorrow's Holy Rule today: it's already gone out.

      Hope I am back on schedule tomorrow! BJL

      Message 143 of 143 , May 21 7:10 PM
        Prayers, please, for a woman who is trying to get established with a doctor;each one she has called either is not taking new patients or does not accept her insurance. Several are retiring or leaving their practice.