Holy Rule for June 2

    Message 1 of 149 , Jun 1, 2010
      +PAX

      Prayers, please, for the eternal rest of Brendon, 24, who died in a drowning accident while camping with friends this weekend, and for all his family and for all who mourn him.

      Prayers for Kaitlin, for whom we prayed. She failed her test by 3 points, but is taking a re-test. Only two chances are offered.

      Special intention for Tiffany.

      Prayers for the Middle East and, more expecially, improved relationships among Christians, Muslins and Jews throughout the world.

      The fourth degree of humility
      and contradictions
      and even any kind of injustice,
      For the Scripture says,
      "The one who perseveres to the end,
      and again

      And to show how those who are faithful
      8:36).
      they go on with joy to declare,
      "But in all these trials we conquer,
      "You have tested us, O God;
      You have brought us into a snare;
      it goes on to say,

      Moreover, by their patience
      in adversities and injuries:
      when forced to go a mile, they go two;

      me." Neither is true.

      can... the fridge broke today.

      the middle of things.

      when that sort of thing didn't often happen. +Marion was wise enough

      him.

      name!)

      Message 149 of 149 , Jun 6, 2010
        +PAX

        Don, for whom we prayed, has died without seeing the Priest. Ardent prayers for the repose of his soul and for his brother, Jim, his wife and family and all who mourn him.

        Kaitlin, whose test we prayed for has also been able to get out of the bad real estate deal she was enmeshed in. Deo gratias, and thanksgiving prayers!

        Lola, whose back surgery we prayed for, has now developed pain/numbness in her other leg. Unsure of the cause, possibly a bone chip or spur, they are taking her back to surgery this afternoon. Continued prayers, please, and for her brother, Richard and all their family.

        The ninth degree of humility
        not speaking until he is questioned.
        For the Scripture shows

        two. We cheat ourselves.

        matter up...

        earth," well, there have been times in the last 18 years
        when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am