Brother Jerome's Reflection: Oct 7

  • michael_oblate (aka carmelitanum)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009

      Prayers, please, for safe travel for our good Brother Jerome!

      +Please pray the Divine Mercy will shine upon all those who have taken their own lives.+

      The ninth degree of humility
      not speaking until he is questioned.
      For the Scripture shows

      two. We cheat ourselves.

      matter up...

      earth," well, there have been times in the last 17 years
      when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am

    • michael_oblate (aka carmelitanum)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011

        Prayers, please, for Aunt Martie, her daughter, Linda, and all their family, as they deal with Martie's terminal illness. Martie has always had a strong faith, so the principal concern is peace and comfort for her and strength and comfort for her family.

        Prayers of Thanksgiving for Melissa who continues to have good Dr. checkups. She is 31 weeks pregnant, which they didn't think would happen. Maybe in 5 weeks, Carol could be a grandmother!

        The ninth degree of humility
        not speaking until he is questioned.
        For the Scripture shows

        two. We cheat ourselves.

        matter up...

        earth," well, there have been times in the last 18 years
        when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me faithful and I am