Holy Rule for June 2

    Message 1 of 209 , Jun 1 11:35 AM

      Prayers continued, please, for Virginia. She has now been admitted to Hospice and the cancer seems to have spread to her brain. Prayers for her happy death and for all those taking care of her and all who will mourn her.

      Prayers for the spiritual, mental and physical health of the folllowing, for all their loved ones and all who take care of them:

      Deo gratias for Debra. We prayed for her at exam time and she passed and has now been awarded her Master's degree. (Some prayers to St. Jospeh of Cupertino there, too. She thanks all who prayed.)

      Leann, 49, 2 heart attacks and her mother is stuck in Canada and cannot get down to her daughter's side.

      Romel and Jameson, very special intentions.

      Deo Gratias! Cathy, for whom we prayed for her breast cancer surgery, has had good news. Only one lymph node was involved, which surprised her doctor. She still needs prayers, as treatment starts, but at least she is more hopeful than before.

      Robert, very severe faith crisis.

      Steve, 13, muscular dystrophy, having surgery to place a rod in his back.

      Marissa, turning 22 this Wednesday. Happy birthday!

      Pat and her husband, their son dropped dead in the street, only in his forties. Pat and the son were in another country at the time. Prayers for all.

      Joe, divorcing his wife who was apparently unfaithful to him. Prayers for all concerned.

      The fourth degree of humility
      and contradictions
      and even any kind of injustice,
      For the Scripture says,
      "The one who perseveres to the end,
      and again

      And to show how those who are faithful
      8:36).
      they go on with joy to declare,
      "But in all these trials we conquer,
      "You have tested us, O God;
      You have brought us into a snare;
      it goes on to say,

      Moreover, by their patience
      in adversities and injuries:
      when forced to go a mile, they go two;

      me." Neither is true.

      Please drop that TV image of perfect models, who flit from flower to
      flower in life beamingly, fraught with about as much stress as a
      butterfly in a climate-controlled greenhouse in full bloom. That
      image will harm you. The Holy Rule and Scripture were not
      written for television's perfect, clueless potted plants. They were written
      for strays and plodders like ourselves.

      can... the fridge broke today.

      the middle of things.

      when that sort of thing didn't often happen. +Marion was wise enough

      him.

      name!)

      Message 209 of 209 , Mar 14
        I have no idea why this didn't go through yesterday. Catching up. BJL

        +PAX
        Prayers for the grace-filled success of our Oblate Day and our Sisters' Monastic Experience weekend at Petersham and for all participating.

        Urgent prayers needed for Brian's brother-in-law, Paul. He is a diabetic, and now has been diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer. It is stage 3, and a biopsy this coming Tuesday will check to see if he is stage 4. He will be starting chemo & radiation. His wife is devastated. Brian has known Paul since they were very young, loves him like a brother and is crushed. Please pray for Paul, his wife, Brian and all their family and friends.
        Deo gratias, the twin's fluid build up is gone.

        Prayer for Brian T.,( another Brian,) who is being viciously harrassed.

        Prayers for JS, discernment and assistance in making an important life decision.

        Prayers for Beverly, special intention plus dicernment regarding another of perplexing issues..

        Deo gratias for all prayers and graces of the past.

        let them wait until after Mass.

        to be.