June 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 5:08 AM

      Prayers, please, for Paul and his wife Mary, Paul needs surgery for a
      carotid artery blockage, also for Tom who is having thyroid scans and
      a biopsy, also, for Pauline's intentions! God's will is best! Thanks
      so much. NRN JL

      The ninth degree of humility
      not speaking until he is questioned.
      For the Scripture shows

      we speak to change whatever annoys us at the moment. That's not
      always a great idea...

      two. We cheat ourselves.

      matter up...

      earth," well, there have been plenty of times in the last seven years
      when God had to nail my feet to the floor to keep me here and I am

      jeromeleo@... St. Mary's Monastery