1,000 tardy thanks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      +PAX

      A thousand belated thanks to Michael for filling in for me while I was sick. Sometimes I can forget the most important things, like saying thank you yesterday. Good for my humility, but bad manners. I deeply appreciate all Michael does to keep us on line when my own life is checkered, and we all owe him an extra prayer or two in gratitude!