Br. Jerome: Reflection on the Holy Rule. March 14

  • Michael LoPiccolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008

      Please pray for healing for our good Brother Jerome; bad flu
      necessitating a trip to the ER.

      +Please pray the Divine Mercy will shine upon all those who have
      taken their own lives.+

      mercy and grace. God is never absent, praise Him!
      Thanks so much. JL

      let them wait until after Mass.

      do nothing, literally
      nothing. All our strength and power comes from God.

      table, picking up pins and the like. No, one could not have done
      to be.

      of fuss. This could really
      help drive home the message of the worthwhile merit to be had in
      doing small things with
      love!