Holy Rule Prayers Jan. 18

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008

      THE REFLECTION WILL COME IN A SEPARATE POST TODAY, since I can't break out of one of the font types I cut and pasted. Sigh... JL

      Catherine, job difficulties and also trying to sell her house.

      Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal parish, fire damage just before New Year's.

      Barbara, who had a slight stroke and is hospitalized. She lives alone and has no family, so
      needs extra prayers.

      Darla battled against breast cancer for nearly 2 years; she is now under Hospice care and may have only a few more days. Please pray for her peaceful death and for her husband, children and friends.
      Mary, for whom we prayed, who was in the hospital with uncontrolled pain,
      has suffered a mild stroke while hospitalized. Facing nursing home
      placement, which will be very difficult for her 94-year-old husband who
      is still at home. Also for her daughter, Elaine, feeling guilty that she
      is not able to go to help her.
      Prayers for Michael and Megan, that as they begin their life together, that they remember that true love is patient, caring, understanding, and never-ending, and that God will be with them... always. May they have a healthy child that will always know love."

      Please pray for successful, uncomplicated treatment, surgery and recovery for Paul diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Lord, help us all as You know and will. God's will is best, all is mercy and grace. God is never absent, praise Him. Thanks so much JL