I missed two prayer requests, mea culpa!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      For Jay's mother Alice Tyson had to be taken to hospital again today. She was in pain and barely coherent - after being fine yesterday. She really should be having hospice care but is in denial.

      Ryan, 17, for whom we prayed, will be released to his aunt's custody, pending finding a bed in in a drug rehab center. Special prayers he remains drug-free, because otherwise it will be jail.