Holy Rule for Nov. 22

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2007
      +PAX

      In the U.S., we celebrate Thanksgivng today. I give special thanks to God for the gift that all of you are and have been to me, for the many ways you have enriched my life. DEO GRATIAS!!

      Deo gratias and thanks, Catherine, for whom we prayed has agreed to go into a nursing home, a MUCH better care option for her. Prayers now that the social worker makes the arrangements in time, there is some red tape to fear.

      Deo gratias for B., whose husband has come home and is resolving their marital problems.

      Prayers, please for the spiritual, mental and physical health of the following, for all their loved ones and all who care for them:

      Beth, Multiple sclerosis.

      Tim, chronic anxiety, suffering for some years now

      Barb's son, bipolar and alcoholism.

      Prayers for B., needing an annulment to complete her reception into the Catholic Church. Lord, help us all as You know and will. God's will is best. All is mercy and grace. God is never absent, praise Him! Thanks so much. JL

      anyone who
      does not come on time
      If then he does not amend,
      and made to eat alone,
      at the verse said after the meal.

      nothing flat.

      annoyed!

      of Christ. However, chronic unnecessary lateness is often a sign of
      lack of consideration, lack of care for others, maybe even of lack of
      respect. Brother X is my brother. I am responsible for a large chunk

      until heaven.

      Petrsham, MA

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2016

        +PAX

        I am sending out two days’ worth of readings today, so that I can rest after my procedure on Monday. Next post will appear on Tuesday. Thanks to all for your prayers!

        Prayers for the eternal rest of President John F. Kennedy, on the 53rd anniversary of his death, and for his family and all who mourn him. Prayers, too, for the eternal rest of all the other members of his family who have joined him in death.

        Prayers for Mark and Barrett, beginning their novitiate as Oblates of St. Gregory’s Abbey, Three Rivers, Michigan. May they persevere in their holy calling.

        Please pray for R., in thanksgiving for her husband's new job, for her insomnia related issues, and for her sister-in-law's father, who has six blocked arteries.

        Please pray for  Theresa and Chris, whose 12 year old daughter will be transitioning from homeschool to a small private school after Thanksgiving. Prayers for a smooth transition and for an increase in trust and faith in God during the process. May she be blessed by the traditional Catholic classical education she will be receiving.

        anyone who
        does not come on time
        If then he does not amend,
        and made to eat alone,
        at the verse said after the meal.

        nothing flat.

        annoyed!

        considerate, and gentle living are things anyone can follow in any milieu, to great
        until heaven.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21

          +PAX

          Prayers for the eternal rest of President John F. Kennedy, on the 54th anniversary of his death, and for his family and all who mourn him. Prayers, too, for the eternal rest of all the other members of his family who have joined him in death.

          Prayers for the eternal rest of Fr. John Charles, OSB, 61, and for his family, Community, and all who mourn him.

          Prayers for the eternal rest of Michael LoPiccolo’s mother, Mary, on her birthday, and for Michael and all her family and all who mourn her.

          Prayers for Irene, nearly 40, a severe episode of tachycardia and also has hypertension, for successful treatment.

          Prayers for Lola on her 72nd birthday, graces galore and many more, ad multos annos!

          Please pray for Cheryl. She is getting a biopsy for cancer which runs in her family. Prayers for good results.

          Please continue healing prayers for, Elaine, battling a persistent cold and sinus infection.

          anyone who
          does not come on time
          If then he does not amend,
          and made to eat alone,
          at the verse said after the meal.

          nothing flat.

          Benedictine communities do things together. At times, that means that
          will intervene and end the meal more or less on time, but sometimes
          that is not the case. Everybody waits.) This lengthening of the meal then