St. Mary's Monastery, Petersham, TEMPORARY address

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002

      OK, y'all, this is a TEMPORARY address for our web page- it will
      eventually get moved to a domain we own, but I can't wait to show it
      to you. Also, all you Oblates out there, disregard the phrase" our
      wordly religious." I already asked to get it removed and George, who
      has been very busy has not been able to just yet. The page was
      George's idea and I am so ashamed that I didn't think of it first!
      There are only a few pics on it now, but there will be some text
      someday!

      Hope you enjoy this. I have cut and pasted the address from the page,
      because some have told me they couldn't access it. This is the
      address that worls for me and I suggest you also cut and paste if you
      have trouble.

      Love and prayers and PROUD of the beautiful page George designed for
      us. Remember him and his family in your prayers, as well as the
      wonderful Pat who has given us the computer to take care of it in
      grandest style!!

      http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/petersham/stMarys/StMarysMain.htm