I'm taking an extended break...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      +PAX

      We are doing some heavy revamping of our guesthouse and I have moved out for the time being. I have had company, for the most part, for 11 years now, so a respite of not being on call more or less anytime is most welcome. I have also been doing the Holy Rule daily for a long while, years, in fact, and Michael has graciously offered to give me a bit more of a rest. Having the "day job" of the guesthouse temporarily out of the way and getting a rest from my on-line things is most welcome, indeed.

      However, down here at the monastery, I have less time on-line and less phone availability. I will hardly ever be by the phone when it rings. Hence, the easiest (and cheapest!) way to contact me is to send me an e mail with your phone number and a good time to call. However, please don't bother poor Michael. I'm very grateful to him for all he is doing and it was a deluge for him of inquiries about me.

      Even when I stop posting for a while, I never, ever stop praying for you all and for all our intentions.