Urgent Prayers, please

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2007

      Many of you know Mary and Comet, our guesthouse wonder dog. Comet seems to perhaps have had a stroke last night. He walking and balance are quite impaired and Mary is taking her to the vet within the hour. Hard as this is to say, Comet might have to be put down. This will be crushingly hard on Mary and I beg all of your prayers, especially this morning when you receive this, for the perfect will of God for Mary and Comet, for strength for Mary to bear that will and for me to help her. God's will is best. Lord, help us as You know and will. All is mercy and grace. God is never absent, praise Him!
      Thanks so very much.